Monday, March 16, 2009

tales from the changing room

depression comes and goes for me. enough anyway, for me to know that a)it goes away and b)it can be short term remedied, like shopping, a dinner party, getting drunk and going to karaoke or getting artsy.
man sometimes clothes shopping is THE best short term remedy and it makes me feel so much better. i prance around like i'm on fashion television and this new outfit is gonna make me be somebody. like I designed it myself, man look how GOOD this looks on me?!


but other times, i kinda wanna go home and burn all my food and then stab myself in the foot so as i can not PHYSICALLY leave the house again and therefore starving to death. like bathing suit shopping in February, it can be that bad.

just like today.
but at lease i tried right?

No comments: